Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Favorite Fall Nail Colors

While digging into my nail polish collection the other day, I came to out find that I don't have a lot of  fall nail polish's. After three months of summer all I really had was neon, and pastel colors. So with this new found discovery I grabbed my keys and went out to the store.

The first color I got was Maybelline Color Show in the color Blue Freeze #350. This is a dark blue almost black color, with a little bit of shimmer.



The Second color I picked up was by Sinful Colors Professional in the shade Black On Black #103.
This just like the name implies is a solid black color. One of my favorite things to do with darker nail colors (this one especially) is matte it using Essie's Matte About You #6092.


These next two colors I have had in my nail polish collection for quite some time however they are still some of my favorites.
The first one being Elegant Edge by Julie. I am not quite sure where or when I got this one, perhaps it could be something I acquired from my mother over the years. However, with it's deep red/berry shade it still remains one of my favorites. This is without a doubt one of my go-to fall colors.


The last color is by NYC, New York Color in the shade Purple Pizzazz Frost #133. This color is a deep metallic purple, just like I do with the Black on Black I tend to matte this.


So those are my current fall favorite nail colors, What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog post.... enjoyed reading :)

    you have a lovely blog here


    hope to see you other on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just read some of your posts I really like them as well!!

      Delete